Credit & Inquiries Masterclass
- 461 (Registered)
The 24-Hour Inquiry Removal course is now the Credit & Inquiry Masterclass! I decided to beef this course up with more features! Check it out below. Pay once for the course and get access to any new information that is added!
I was fortunate that at 16, my mom built my credit profile. I was a teenager with a gold American Express!
She had a credit repair agency so she was a credit expert and ensured that I understood it completely as well. At 18, I was able to walk into a car dealership with a 750 credit score and I bought my first car with the lowest interest rate. A couple of years later though, we were all hit with a terrible recession that negatively impacted me. My credit suffered! By the time I was 25, I was in Chex Systems, had an eviction, collection accounts and a timeshare that I was forced to pay monthly or face credit ruin.
I applied all of the principals my mom instilled in me and what I had gained from working at her agency. I was able to completely restore my credit and my bank account and went on to own multiple homes and luxury cars that I rent out.
There are so many life lessons I want to pass to you in this course.
Here is what you will learn:
- What your kids should know about credit, how to start building their credit file and teach them financial responsibility
- Fast ways to improve your credit score
- Positive Accounts to add to your credit profile today
- How to repair your credit the easy way
- How you can remove inquiries in 24-Hours. More info below
- How to get out of Chex Systems
- How to dispute bankruptcies
This course will also tell you how to remove Hard Inquiries from all 3 Credit Bureaus in 24 Hours.
You may use this to remove those pesky, unauthorized inquiries from reporting to your credit.
This is useful if you:
- Applied for a car or credit card and found out that multiple companies pulled your credit without your permission
- Have Unathorized Inquiries that you don’t recognize
- Are a victim of identity theft
- Have inquiries that are not attached to your Open accounts
WHAT ARE HARD INQUIRIES
A hard inquiry, or a “hard pull,” occurs when you apply for a new line of credit, such as a credit card or loan. It means that a creditor has requested to look at your credit file to determine how much risk you pose as a borrower. Hard inquiries show up on your credit report and can affect your credit score.
Removing these could increase your score a few points!
This course is quick and straight to the point, so what are you waiting for? Get started now.
RepairforFree.com is the fastest way to send your dispute letters. Check it out now.
In this section, we will be going over positive accounts you can add to your file to build your credit score. Inquiries are about 10% of your score. To see major improvements, you also need to add positive accounts.
Chex System Disputing